How to Add a Poll
- To access Polls, log into your ANGEL course, click the Communicate tab, and click the Polls hyperlink. The Quick Poll Editor page appears.
- From the Quick Poll Editor page, click the Add Question hyperlink. The Question Editor General Settings page appears.
- Type a poll question in the Question field
- Optionally provide feedback text in the Feedback field. This text is made viewable to the user upon their submission of the poll question. Type the special token "%BARGRAPH%" in the Feedback field to display summary statistics of all submissions made.
- To create a poll question with a list of choices, select a format for the choice options from the List Type drop-down menu and type each choice in a List Items field.
- To create an open-ended poll question, disregard the List Settings section ofthe editor (step 3 above), select an input field format from the Type drop-down menu. You may optionally provide a label for the input field in the Label field.
- Use the drop-down menus to designate a Start Date and an End Date for the poll to be displayed.
- Use the Sequence drop-down menu to determine the display order when multiple poll questions are shown simultaneously.
- Click the Save button
- To edit or to delete a poll question, use the Edit and Delete buttons (located to the left of the poll question on the Quick Poll Editor screen).
- To view a summary or detailed report of user responses, click the Summary or Details hyperlink (located below the poll question on the Quick Poll Editor screen).
- To export results of a poll question as a tab-delimited file, click the Export hyperlink