Managing your Roster
Before adding a student to your class, ask them in person for their Buffalo State username (used to logon email and computers in the library). You will need this exact username to add the correct student, especially if your student has a name similar to those of other students.
Logon ANGEL and open the class to which you want to add a student.
Open the Manage tab.
Select Roster in the toolbar. The Roster Editor screen will appear
To Delete a Student:
- Click delete next to the students name
- Click delete again to confirm deletion.
To Add a Student:
- Select Add a User in the toolbar. The Add a User screen will appear.
- In the Account Search box, enter the student's Buffalo State username and click the Search button.
- Under Results of Search, click the Select button to the left of the student you want to add to the class. The Enrollment Settings screen will appear.
- Select the desired User Settings and Team Memberships be se sure to mark Section Enrollment.
- Click the Save button.