Changes have been made to the Merge Course Process. Please read and follow the instructions carefully. Merge your course before adding any content to it. Your rosters may not sync if content is copied over before you merge.
- Enter the course with the lowest CRN number of the ones you’d like to merge. This will become the main course shell for your combined rosters.
- Click on the Manage tab
- Click on the Roster link
- Click on the Roster Synchronization link under the Roster Editor title
- Click on the Add Roster link under the Roster Synchronization title
- Check mark the course(s) you want to merge with the course you have entered.
a. Be sure the courses you are marking are from the correct semester. The list will include several past semesters and you may find you need to go to page 2 or 3 of the list to find the most recent courses.
- Be sure that Create teams for each synchronized roster and assign students to the teams based on enrollment are selected
- Click OK
- In the list of rosters that are synced, click on the Add Team link next to any of the courses where it appears.
Now, you can change the course title to reflect muliple sections and also enable the course
- Click on Manage Tab.
- Click General Course Settings
- On the Course Tab you can change the title
a. We ask that you carefully name the course, so that it is recognizable by the student. For Example: CIS 101: Spring 2011 or CIS 101 Sections 1234 and 5421
- To Enable the Course, click on the Access Tab
- Change Member Access to All Members
- Click Save