- Log into your ANGEL course and click the Lessons tab.
- Navigate to the assessment you want to take and click the icon or title of the assessment.
- Click the Begin assessment hyperlink. The assessment appears on the screen.
- If your instructor has imposed a time limit on the assessment, a pop-up message displays to inform you of the amount of time you have to complete the assessment. Also, in the top right corner a timer will show how much time you have to complete the assessment
- You instructor can choose how to display quesitons to you. You may see:
- All at once. All questions will appear and at the bottom there will be a button to submit.
- One question at at time. After you answer the question, you will need to click next and at the last question click submit. Be sure that you do not click submit until all questions are answered.
- Question Set At A Time. You will receive a group of questions and then when you click next, another group of questions will appear. Be sure that you do not click submit until all questions are answered.
- Also, you instructor can allow you to "Save and Finish Later", This will allow you to save what you have compelted and then come back at a later time. If your instructor has given you a time limit, be sure that you return within that time limit.
- Select a choice or provide a response for each question. ANGEL attempts to automatically grade fill-in-the-blank question types based on an instructor-provided answer key. It is important to answer fill-in-the-blank question types as concisely as possible.
- When you have finished all of the questions, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button. A pop-up message asks you to confirm you have answered all of the questions. If the instructor had imposed a time limit on your assessment, you may receive a popup warning message when your time limit is near. If you do not submit the quiz before your time expires, a message appears asking you to submit the assessment. If the instructor has requested the assessment to auto-submit when time expires, the assessment automatically submits upon clicking the OK button.
- Once you have verified all of the questions have been answered, click the OK button to submit the assessment. A results/confirmation page appears on the screen. Your instructor determines the amount of information that appears on the confirmation screen. This may include any combination of questions, responses, answers, score, instructor comments, and more. Your instructor may hold all results and review until all others have completed the assessment.