Important information about ANGEL profiles -- only students enrolled in your course here at Buffalo State can see your profile. By default, all fellow students can view your bookmarks. Your e-mail address is not visible, unless you set it to be viewable by other students. You must choose to do this yourself. Instructions are below. Again, only enrolled students in your course can see your profile information.
- Log into ANGEL
- Click the Preferences icon on the powerstrip.( Hint: It looks like a person's head)
- Choose Personal Information.
By default, this screen will set to a “normal” setting. If you want to add additional information about yourself, choose the “advanced” settings within the yellow bar near the top of the screen
- Optional - in the advanced setting, you can fill in the About Me
- Optional - to add a photo, choose Add button next to Photo URL. Choose browse and look for the file you want to add on your computer, and then choose to upload image file. You can set the picture so only you can see it by selecting from the Viewable By drop down menu.
- Optional - next to the field with your college e-mail address, there is a Viewable By drop down menu. Choose everyone, if you want your e-mail address to be viewable by other enrolled students in your course. Remember, this is not everyone in the world, only everyone in your class. Your professor can always see your e-mail address.
- Optional - fill out other sections of the online form and remember to set who can view the information by choosing from the Viewable By drop down menu.
- Choose Save at the bottom of the screen.