Can I return my parking permit for a refund?

During the academic year, the parking fee is refundable within the first two weeks of class upon surrender of parking permit.  Request for refund must be made in writing to the Student Accounts Office with the permit attached.  During summer session, requests for refund must be made prior to the first drop/add period.

I will only be taking courses for the fall semester.  Can I get a refund for my parking permit?

Students may receive a parking permit refund only if they withdraw from the college or will not register for the second semester of an academic year.  Requests must be made in writing to the Student Accounts Office, Moot Hall 260.

There is a traffic hold against my student account that prevents me from registering or getting a transcript.  What do I need to do?

All delinquent accounts must be paid in full prior to a traffic hold being released.  Payments may be made by cash, check (if below $100), money order, or credit card and are payable at Student Accounts.  Please allow 24 hours for a hold to be released.

 Where can I park my car overnight?

You may park your vehicle in lots R, M-2, and G.  A valid Buffalo State College parking permit is required.  You may NOT park your vehicle on Rockwell Road after 1:00am.  Temporary parking permits may be obtained for overnight guests at Parking Services or University Police and can be issued up to 3 days.