I am driving a motorcycle to school.  Do I need to purchase a parking permit?

Motorcycles do not require a parking permit to park on campus.  However, motorcycles and mopeds must be parked in the designated motorcycle parking areas of Lots F-1, S-1 or A-1 along Rockwell Road.  Motorcycles and mopeds parked elsewhere will be ticketed and/or towed.

I need to obtain a temporary parking permit but Parking Services is closed.  What do I do?

University Police will issue a temporary parking permit valid for one day only if the Parking Services office is closed.  They are located in Chase Hall across from Parking Services.