Sweet Scholarship Requirements and Preferences
- be enrolled as full time undergraduates
- have a declared major in any undergraduate program in the Physics department.
- incoming freshmen students must have
- a 90% average or higher in high school and
- SAT scores of 1100 and/or ACT composite scores of 24 or higher.
Preference will be given to incoming freshmen, particularly those who have
- successfully completed a Calculus course in high school
- have been accepted to the All College Honors program at Buffalo State.
While the Sweet Scholarships are primarily intended for incoming freshmen, the Scholarships can also be awarded to current physics students at Buffalo State with an overall grade point average of 3.5/4.0 or higher.