The following steps will guide you when you need to purchase goods, materials, supplies, or services for your office or laboratory:
- Determine what your needs are by looking in catalogs, talking to peers, consulting with Procurement Services, etc.
- Read the section on "Dollar Amount Requirements".
- Check your account to make sure that you have enough money in the account for the purchase.
- If your item is less than $2500 and can be purchased using the Buffalo State College Visa procurement card, call the vendor and order direct.
- If you do not have a Buffalo State College Visa card, fill out a requisition completely. For guidance, see the requisition preparation section of the web site.
- If you have contacted any suppliers, please attach any information that is relevant to the purchase regarding pricing, contract number's, etc. with your requisition.
- Send your requisition to the Procurement Services Office at Cleveland Hall 406.
- Procurement will place the order with the supplier and you will receive a copy of the purchase order. Return the goldenrod copy to Accounting immediately upon delivery receipt.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Procurement Services at 716-878-4113.