CODE OF ETHICS
All Buffalo State College personnel should refrain from having any interest, financial or otherwise, direct or indirect, or engage in any business or transaction or professional activity or incur any obligation of any nature, which is in substantial conflict with the proper charge of their duties.
Procurement Services Code of Ethics
- Give first consideration to the objectives and policies of the State of New York.
- Decline personal gifts or gratuities.
- Grant all competitive offerers equal consideration insofar as the established policies.
- Conduct business with potential and current suppliers in an atmosphere of mutual confidence and integrity, void of intentional misrepresentation.
- Foster fair, ethical and legal trade practices.