- The requisition form is available under Forms.
- Check to make sure that there is sufficient funds available in your state account before completing a requisition.
- Fill in all required information including the date, requested by, campus phone, deliver to, department account information, and have it signed by a department authorized person. Typed forms are preferred. Incomplete or illegible forms will delay processing the order and may be returned to sender for clarification.
- If you have determined who the supplier will be, fill in the vendor name, address, and contact information. This will speed the processing of the PO.
- While it is not necessary, obtaining a quotation from a supplier, with the exact pricing is sometimes beneficial, especially towards the end of the fiscal year and budgets are tight.
- If you know, or the supplier has told you, that the item(s) is on state contract, please put the state contract number on the requisition.
- Please write or print clearly, the item description, including quantity, units and catalog number, if you have it.
- If you have contacted other suppliers and have quotations, please include them with your requisition.
- Please send over any additional information that you have regarding this purchase related to price justification, delivery, sole source, etc. See $dollar amount requirements.
- Print requisition on "Powder Pink" paper.
- Make sure to put all pertinent information on your requisition such as vendor account #'s, membership #, and dates, etc.
When in doubt, check it out with Procurement Services at 716-878-4113