- Most deliveries resulting from purchase orders for equipment and supplies placed with vendors are currently being delivered to Buffalo State College, Clinton Center. If there are special delivery instructions, please contact Procurement Services.
- After receipt at Clinton Center, the items will be delivered to the ordering department by campus mail.
- It is the department's responsibility to open and check the items for completeness and damage immediately upon receipt of the item(s).
- If the delivery is ok, the department must sign and date the goldenrod copy of the purchase order and send it to Accounting for payment. It is important that this be completed in a timely manner. No payments to the vendor can be made until the goldenrod copy is received by Accounting.
- If the delivery is partial, please note quantities received on the goldenrod and send a copy to Accounting with notations. Keep the goldenrod until the order is complete and return the signed and dated copy to Accounting.