The following items are examples of Authorized Purchases up to $2500. This list is not all inclusive.
- Items on centralized commodity (P) contracts. P contracts are centralized New York State contracts awarded by the Office of General Services.
- Maintenance/repairs of equipment.
- Supplies and materials.
- General equipment under $2500.
- Film processing.
- Registration fees for conferences and seminars.
- Shipping charges (UPS, Federal Express, DHL, etc.).
- Approved trademark items.
Note: If making your purchase in person - obtain an itemized receipt in addition to the credit card receipt and check the credit card receipt to ensure accuracy before signing.