Paperwork Required for the Procurement Card
The following is the paperwork requirements for using the procurement card:
- Start a file or folder for just the Procurement Card.
- Complete the Order Form each time a purchase is made using the PCard. Supervisory authorization may be set up at this point at the discretion of the department heads.
- Record the receipt of the merchandise on the Order Form.
- Attach original receipts (itemized receipts if picking up in person, plus the credit card receipt) to the back of the Order Form.
- Reconcile each transaction with the online Citibank Visa summary statement at the end of the month. Complete the verification within five (5) business days of receipt of the statement.
- Reconcile transactions in the SUNY AEPC system. Print two copies of the certification screen.
- Attach the SUNY AEPC statement, the original receipts and a copy of the Order Form and send all to Accounting in Cleveland Hall immediately after certification. Retain a copy of each for your files.
Questions? Call Procurement Services at 716-878-4113.