Tuesday, March 12, 2:00 - 3:00, Butler Library 181B
Learn to employ the principles used in video games to your teaching. In this webinar get game-based learning strategies and best practices that will motivate and engage your students without technical distractions.
Participants will watch examples of gamification methods in action while focusing on the philosophy behind game-based learning. In the process, you will learn how to:
- Identify the five principles of gamification
- Develop strategies to translate these concepts into action in a face-to-face class, a learning management system (LMS), or an online class
- Adjust curricular designs to take full advantage of gamification elements
- Wrap the gamification elements around a central location such as an LMS
- Locate resources to assist you
There was no opportunity to preview this webinar.
To register for this workshop: