- 78 Strategies for Teaching Large Classes
- A Survival Guide for Teaching Large Classes
- Large Classes: A Teaching Guide
- Practical Tips for Teaching Large Classes
- Teaching and Assessment in Large Classes
- Teaching Large Classes
- Teaching Large Classes: Strategies and Resources
- Teaching Large Classes Well: Solutions from Your Peers
Resources for Specific Aspects of Teaching Large Classes:
- Engaging Large Classes: Strategies and Techniques for College Faculty by Christine A. Stanley and M. Erin Porter. Jossey-Bass, 2002, ISBN-10: 1882982517.
- Innovation in Large Lectures - Teaching for Active Learning, Diane Ebert-May, Carol Brewer, Sylvester Allred October 1997 BioScience v. 47, n. 9, p. 601-607.
- Strategies for energizing large classes: From small groups to learning communities. MacGregor, J., Cooper, J. L., Smith, K. A., & Robinson, P. (Eds.). Jossey-Bass, 2000, ISBN: 0787953377
- Teaching large classes: Tools and strategies by Elisa Lynn Carbone. Sage Publications, 1998, ISBN-10: 0761909753.
- Teaching the Large College Class: A Guidebook for Instructors with Multitudes by Frank H. Heppner. Jossey-Bass, 2007, ISBN-10: 0470180846.