Credit hour limit:
- Non-matriculated undergraduate maximum is 11 credits.
- Students on academic probation (below a 2.0 cumulative grade point average) can enroll in a maximum of 15 credit hours. All students should consult with their academic adviser for proper guidance.
- Matriculated undergraduate maximum is 19 credits.
- To take an overload, seek special permission from your advisor. University College students not affiliated with EOP, STAR, SSSP, or AIM, should consult with the coordinator of the Academic Advisement Center, SW100.
- Non-degree seeking students (Major: NON or PDG) are limited to 11 hours. Requests to exceed 11 hours are referred to Academic Standards, Twin Rise, Room 100.