Students who wish to send transcripts of their academic record to another college/university or place of employment should follow one of the following steps:
- Print out the Transcript Request Form
- Fill in all the requested information
- Sign It
- Attach a check or money order in the amount of $5.00 (per copy) payable to Buffalo State College
Transcripts are mailed via US mail. For overnight or faster delivery, students need to provide a prepaid envelope from a mail service such as Fed Ex, UPS, etc., along with their transcript request.
- Then either drop it off in person or Mail it to:
Moot Hall 210
1300 Elmwood Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14222-1095
- To protect students and alumni, No telephone, e-mail or faxed requests will be honored
- Transcripts will be issued only upon the request of the student
- Official Transcripts requested for student pick-up will be issued in a sealed envelope. Official Transcripts are considered unofficial if the envelope is opened by the student.
- Student copies may be requested for personal use
- Transcripts can be released only when there are no holds on the record
- Your academic transcript will include courses completed at Buffalo State College. In addition, credit hours accepted from other institutions will be listed as the total hours accepted and the name of the institution. Transcripts submitted to Buffalo State College from other institutions for admission or credit, become the property of Buffalo State College, and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions
The Registrar’s Office can produce transcripts on demand Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. Transcript requests received after 4:00 pm will be produced on the next business day.