Print or View your unofficial transcript in SSB BannerCurrent students now have the option to print an unofficial transcript through Banner. It is an informal listing of your academic history which can be used as another tool in your academic planning.
To print your unofficial transcript, follow the steps listed below:
1. Log into Banner using your Banner ID and PIN.
2. On the Main Menu, Click on the Student Link.
3. From the Student Menu, Click on Student Records
4. From the Student Records Menu, Click on
5. Select Transcript Level from the drop down box.
Options: Undergraduate, Graduate, All Levels
6. Click on Submit for transcript, then print.
Transcript will show institution credit, transcript totals and courses in progress.
Unofficial transcripts will not be available through student self-service at the end of each semester during faculty grading dates. The Grading dates for the current semester are listed on the following link: http://www.buffalostate.edu/registrar/documents/FacultyGradeWindowDates.pdf