Login to Degree Works using your network credentials (i.e. the username/password you use to access Blackboard and campus computers). If you are unable to login, please contact the Computing Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-878-4357.
For security reasons, please remember to log out and close your web browser when you are finished with your Degree Works session.
Please note: If you are a new student, you must activate your network account before logging in.
See http://www.buffalostate.edu/cts/networkreset.xml for information.
Use the GPA Calculator to anticipate.
Please note students who entered Buffalo State Summer or Fall of 2014 (First Time Freshman, Transfers)
are in the process of being updated to the new IF 2014 requirements. These requirements can be found here.
To print off your DegreeWorks Audit
- CTRL/ P on your keyboard
- FILE/PRINT on your Internet Explorer menu
- Select PRINT on your DegreeWorks Menu
1. At the SUNY Secure sign in prompt choose Buffalo State, and hit "login".
2. At the next prompt put in your NT username and password (the same one that is used to login to the campus computers).
3. Issues with logging into Degree Works with your NT account get resolved by contacting the Computer Help Desk
4. Degree Works has a standard timeout of 10 minutes
Reading your DegreeWorks Audit Sheet:
Please see the YouTube Video on how to read your audit sheet.