Spring Grades will be on Degree Navigator Monday, May 27th. Degree Navigator will be offline Thursday to allow for this process.
Having Login Difficulties? Click Here to read more...
Looking for something related to Registration? Go to the Registrar's home page.
Problems Printing? Internet Explorer 8 users: If you go to print your complete audit and are only get the first page, go to Tools, then select Compatibility View
Degree Navigator Student Logon
Common Issues and Concerns
- What to do if your Degree Navigator is Wrong
- What to do if the proper coursework is not placing in your Major or Minor section
- Avoid taking coursework you do not need
- Know what General Education Curriculum you are following
- Forecast your GPA by using our GPA Calculator. Learn how to use it with this Tutorial
- Not Sure who your Advisor is? Choose the right department from this Dropdown box to be linked to their contact information!
Please remember to print off an updated copy of your audit sheet every few months for your records, and also bring any questions you may have to your advisors attention. As coursework is added or removed (during drop/add) there will be a shifting in the audit as higher precedence is usually given to the newer registrations.
You may want to print out "How to Access Your Audit Sheet" for future reference.How to Access Your Audit Sheet
Student Documentation (PDF, 247KB)
Which General Education Requirement are you following?
- GEC Gened Core, Entry term prior to Fall 2000
- GE2K General Education 2000, Entry term Fall 2000 or later
- IF Intellectual Foundations: First time Freshman at anywhere Fall 2006 Entry term or later
About Degree Navigator 5
Degree Navigator is Buffalo State's student audit system. Use it to check grades, review where you're at with course requirements, and see how close you are to graduation. With Degree Navigator 5 comes new features and a new interface.
At this time Degree Navigator has not been implemented for graduate degree programs. Graduate students and faculty should only use Degree Navigator to view course listings and grades at this time
Step 1: Logging On
Enter your username, now all in lowercase, in the User Name Box. Enter the first six digits of your social security number in the Password box, and click Login.
If you do not know your username, you can look it up at: https://bscintra.buffalostate.edu/accounts/userlookup.asp
Step 2: Choose a Degree
Select the degree choice that you wish to view your progress towards. Students with another degree of study, a minor, or a concentration will have more than one option.
Step 3: Getting an Audit Sheet
By default the Full Report has been chosen for you. This is the most comprehensive report.
If you need additional help with Degree Navigator, contact email@example.com.
Additional student documentation is available at: http://www.buffalostate.edu/registrar/documents/dn5student.pdf
It is recommended to print your audit sheet off every few months and keep for your records. As courses are added and dropped in Banner, your audit will shift accordingly.