- Resolve all holds.
- See your advisor
- Frequently visit the BANNER website for up-to-date information.
- View a work-in progress draft of the master schedule and any holds directly in Banner during Banner PREVIEW starting March 11, 2013.
- When can I register? View the Summer/Fall 2013 Web Registration Schedule
- Summer/Fall 2013 Registration Flyer
- For Summer/Fall 2013 Registration: Please note that for continuing undergraduate-level freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors, your registration start date is based on earned credit hours only. Do not count "in progress" credit hours you are taking in Spring 2013.
- Lookup your Banner ID or Username by using the Username Lookup Utility
- Keep current with your Buffalo State Email
- Enjoy the ease of online registration!
TIME CONFLICTS in BANNER-Please be aware that Banner WILL stop all over-lapping registration. If you have a valid reason to obtain a TIME override, please contact the instructor of the course you are attempting to register for but are receiving a TIME conflict registration add error message for.
Many courses for Summer 2013 and Fall 2013 will offer a waitlist option. Learn more:
Waitlisting in Banner (PDF)
Waitlisting FAQ's (PDF)