Undergraduate Cross Registration
- Students who have reached the sophomore level may take courses at any public or private college in Western New York with which Buffalo State has a cross-registration relationship for degree credit.
- Students must be registered for a 12-credit hour courseload at Buffalo State and maintain it.
- Students must be matriculated.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations and deadlines of the institution where he/she cross registers
- Student may cross register only for a course that is approved by their department (signature of advisor or department chair is required).
- Students must continue as a full time student at their home institution during the semester in which they cross register in order to be eligible to receive credit through the cross registration program. Any student who drops below full time status will have their cross registation cancelled.
- Students may register only for one Undergraduate course.
- Students may not register for Independent Study
One course per semester (Fall/Spring) may be cross registered; not available during the summer.
Grades will be forwarded to the home institution and a grade report will be sent to the student by the visiting institution.
Western New York Consortium Undergraduate Cross Registration Request Form available at the Registrar's Office, Moot Hall 210