Graduate Cross Registration
- The only approved participating graduate cross registration SUNY institutions are SUNY @ Buffalo and SUNY @ Fredonia.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations and deadlines at the institution where he/she cross registers.
- Students may register for only those courses that approved by their department (signature of students major department certifying officer is required).
- Students must continue as registered students at their home institution to be eligible to receive credit through the cross registration program.
- Students are only eligible to cross register for courses not available at their home institution.
Grades will be forwarded to the home institution after the close of the specified semester.
- One course per semester (Fall/Spring) may be cross registered; not available during the summer.
Graduate Cross Registration Request Form available at the Registrar's Office
Moot Hall 210.