Buffalo State will occasionally receive notifications of various scholarship opportunities from outside sources, and we would like to tell you about them. They are listed below. It is our hope that this will assist some of our students in finding another avenue to fund their education. Discover all kinds of possibilities by using a search engine to find other scholarships, perhaps one that zones in on your major or career path.Current External Scholarship Opportunities
- The American Business Women's Association of Western New York is now accepting applications for the Stephen Bufton Memorial Education Fund ("SBMEF"). This scholarship is for residents of Niagra or Erie County. See further details at their website.
Deadline : May 1, 2014
- Apply now for the "B. Davis Scholarship". The scholarship is available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any post secondary institution.
Deadline : May 26, 2014
- GEICO Achievement Scholarship. Application process for 2014 will begin during fall 2013.
Programs that host a continuing number of scholarships with varying deadline dates:
- The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program offers college scholarships to students aspiring to achieve a higher education and facing the rising cost of tuition, which is not always covered by financial aid. There are a number of scholarships available. Please visit the site for details.
- ScholarshipExperts.com offers an array of scholarships. They believe in simplifying the scholarship search process in helping students find scholarships to pay for college and grad school. Details can be found on the website.
- Since 2003, StudentScholarships.org has been providing a comprehensive database of scholarships for students. Varying amounts are awarded and each has their own list of eligibility requirements. Visit the site to see if you are able to apply.