The School of the Professions educates future professionals to lead within diverse settings and participates in community and professional life through partnerships. The School provides an education that enhances the intellect, enriches the lives of students, and prepares graduates for productive and successful careers in a global society. Its faculty, staff, and students perform in accordance with the highest professional standards.
- Problem finding and solving
- Ethical professional practice
- Respect for diversity
- Creative and critical thinking
- Service to the professional community through local and global partnerships
- Intellectual curiosity
- Academic rigor
- Communication and interdisciplinary collaboration
- Access to opportunities for learning experiences that transform lives
The School of the Professions will be known for:
- Faculty and staff on which the community relies for consultation, problem solving, and leadership;
- Academic programs that are internationally recognized for excellence through innovative curricula;
- Graduates who excel in the professions and make a significant impact on the community and the world; and
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in a globally diverse environment.