Field Faculty Liaisons
The responsibilities of the field faculty liaisons are to:
- Lead the integrative seminar.
- Participate in meetings convened by the Field Education Coordinator for curriculum planning.
- Maintain contact with field education agencies and field educators regarding individual student learning and growth.
- Meet with each student and field educator at least once each semester for the purpose of monitoring the student's professional development and learning environment.
- Document student/agency contact on the field contact form.
- Determine the grade for field education students.
- Provide additional support to field educators who do not have social work degrees.
- Develop and lead workshops for field educators.