Mission, Vision, Core Values
The Speech-Language Pathology Department is dedicated to educating and graduating highly qualified professionals to serve all persons with speech, language, swallowing, and hearing disorders. The department's commitment to excellence in teaching, service delivery, and research ensures that its graduates are prepared to contribute to and advance the profession of speech-language pathology.
The Speech-Language Pathology Department strives for excellence in teaching, service delivery, and research.
The Speech-Language Pathology Department is committed to:
- Promoting creativity and excellence in academic, research, and clinical learning environments
- Educating ethical, responsible, and competent professionals
- Fostering cultural and linguistic diversity
- Encouraging collaborative endeavors among faculty, students, and the community
- Incorporating new and emerging technologies throughout the curriculum
- Continuing professional development
- Providing excellent service to our students, the college and professional communities, and the public
The department complies with federal, state, SUNY, and Buffalo State College policies and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or veteran status. For further information, contact the Equity and Campus Diversity Office.