Any student who has an outstanding balance on their account from a prior semester will not be allowed to participate in course registration. Holds must be cleared two business days before registration.
$40 late registration fee charged to continuing matriculated students who do not participate in advance registration.
- $40 late registration fee charged to students officially registered for the first time on the first day of classes or later.
- $30 late payment fee for failure to pay or defer (with approved financial aid) semester bill in full by due date.
- $30 billing fee added to each follow-up delinquency bill.
- $20 returned check fee and $30 billing fee assessed for each returned check or rejected credit card.
- A late add fee of $20 per course is charged for anyone adding courses after the drop/add period of any semester.
New York State Debt-Collection Mandate
The State University reserves the right to withhold academic records from any student who has not satisfied or made provisions to satisfy all obligations incurred in the State University system. Unpaid accounts are, in due course, turned over to an external collection agency. Collection costs and interest are added to the amount of indebtedness.