ALL organizations wishing to reserve space in the Student Union  must submit a completed reservation form. It is important that all requested information is provided on the form. To reduce miscommunication, organizations are asked to print legibly and provide as much information as possible. Also be sure to complete the correct form. There are currently three types:

 The Campbell Student Union Reservation Form is used to reserve the Fireside Lounge, Assembly Hall, and the Social Hall. The form is also used to reserve the whole upper and/or lower lobby of the Student Union. 


The Campbell Student Union Table Advertisement Reservation Form is used to reserve a table for advertising purposes in the Student Union. Confirmations for table reservations will be sent via the email address provided on the form .


 The Campbell Student Union Display Case Reservation Form is used to reserve a display case in the Student Union. Confirmations are sent via the email address provided on the form.


The Campbell Student Union Student Organization Use of Space Agreement Form is for student organizations only. It is an agreement that all executive board members of an organization sign, ensuring that they are aware and willing to abide by all Campbell Student Union policies and procedures. Student organizations are prohibited from using any space in the Campbell Student Union without an updated form on file in the Student Life Office.