Commuter Student Services is committed to helping you have a successful experience at Buffalo State. Some students have told us they sometimes feel disconnected, unsupported, uninformed, and alone living off campus. We are here to help ease those anxieties and get you connected to the campus.
Our programs and services will provide you with opportunities to:
• Meet others like yourself
• Be informed of campus events
• Make connections with campus units, staff and faculty
• Study and/or relax
First and foremost, we want you to feel like you "belong." You can count on Commuter Student Services to be your "HOME away from HOME." We provide the following:
• Help you to use the Student Union as your "HOME away from HOME."
• Provide study areas in the cool, air-conditioned Student Union.
• Provide a courtesy phone for brief local calls (Commuter Council Office located Campbell Student Union in the Fireside Lounge)
For More Information Contact
Tamara L. McMillan,
Associate Director of Student Life for Leadership
Campbell Student Union, Room 400