To apply on TEACH:
1. Access the TEACH Website
2. Click on "Create a TEACH account" in the yellow box in the upper right hand corner. Follow the step by step directions to create your account. Be sure to record your username and password, as NYSED typically takes 4-6 weeks to re-send this information.
3. Log on to TEACH with your username and password.
4. Click on "TEACH Online Services".
5. Click on "Apply for a Certificate".
6. Make selections from the drop boxes to select your certificate title(s).
7. Answer YES to the question regarding the completion of an approved teacher preparation program and enter program code. (Program Codes Chart.)
8. Submit payment of $50 per certificate title (online using credit card or mail in money order).
9. After filling out all of the sections and entering your payment information, print and sign the Release Authorization Form. Return it promptly to the Teacher Certication Office, Caudell Hall 101 with copies of your seminar completion certificates.