Have Your Voice Heard
Buffalo State has created various opportunities to communicate information, questions, and concerns about Living Your Best Life - Tobacco-Free. We encourage members of our community to participate in open forums, online chats and discussion sessions as these become available.
Would you like to schedule an informational session for your club or organization? We will be more than happy to accommodate anyone looking for information or to host a discussion.
To schedule your own discussion session please contact:
Paula A. Madrigal, MSW
Porter Hall (Lower Level) 14A
**Invite from the Western New York Regional Colleges Tobacco-Free Initiative**
Please join us for a half day summit to hear tobacco-free campus policy expert, Ty Patterson, Executive Director of the National Center for Tobacco Policy educate attendees on how to achieve 100% tobacco-free campus policies at all WNY colleges and universities.
WHERE: Erie Community College, 6205 Main St., Williamsville, NY 14221 North Campus, Auditorium in Administrative Building
WHEN: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
TIME: 9am-12 noon
Please RSVP to Jennifer Sullivan from American Cancer Society at:
(716) 689-6982 x65260 or email@example.com by MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26th
Who should attend:
Administrators, Human Resources & Union representation, Health Services, Health Sciences Faculty, Students, Facilities Staff, Students Affairs, Judicial Affairs, Athletics (athletes and coaches) Campus Security/University Police – the ENTIRE campus community should be represented!
- Explore WHY a written 100% tobacco-free campus policy is important
- Steps to create and implement a 100% tobacco-free campus policy
- Resources available to help achieve an effective & successful 100% tobacco-free campus policy
- Steps to maintain an effective implementation of a 100% tobacco-free campus policy